Apply for a Scholarship
AS OF 2017 RMHC OF OUTSTATE MICHIGAN WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS. IF, IN THE NEAR FUTURE, RMHC OF OUTSTATE REINSTATES THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED ON THIS PAGE. WE WISH ALL OF OUR OUTSTATE MICHIGAN HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.
General eligibility requirements to apply for an RMHC scholarship
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must:
- Live within a participating Chapter's geographic area
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Be less than 21 years of age
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be eligible to enroll and attend an institution of higher education or vocational/technical school
- Disclose other scholarship programs that he/she has applied
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their graduation
- Complete and submit a scholarship application online AND send required supporting materials and documentation to ISTS postmarked no later than January 20, 2016
- ALL students may apply regardless of ethnic heritage for the RMHC Scholars Scholarship
- Be willing to provide additional verification of all information in the scholarship application, upon request
Please note: RMHC scholarships will not be offered in 2017; please check back next year for additional information. Thank you.